Hey all! Hope everyone had as much fun as they could handle this weekend! Keep that weekend feeling alive by checking out some of the events going on around town this week…
Monday September 26
Biggies Bullies Happy Hour
- Where: Independent Brewing Company- Squirrel Hill
- When: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Cost: Free (21+ event)
- Head over to Independent Brewing to support Biggies Bullies! A portion of all drink sales will be donated back to the charity to support their work in rescuing/fostering/adopting out Pit Bulls in the area. There will be merchandise for sale, and Walter, a Biggies Bullies Alum, will be in attendance! Beers and doggies, does it really get any better? Doubtful…
Tuesday September 27
Kung Fu Demo/Jackie Chan’s First Film
- Where: Row House Cinema- Lawrenceville
- When: 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Cost: $9
- Row House will be featuring Jackie Chan’s first film, Snake in the Eagle’s Shadow, as a part of their Kung Fu Cinema series. Prior to the show, see a first hand martial arts demonstration by Gong Lung (Steel Dragon) Kung Fu and Lion and Dragon Dance.
Wednesday September 28
Crafting and Drinking: Mobiles and Manhattans
- Where: Wigle Whiskey – Strip District Location
- When: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Cost: FREE
- Don’t miss Wigle’s last installment of their Crafting and Drinking series. Enjoy some cocktails, make a mobile, and have an all around relaxing evening. Crafting supplies, snacks, and your first drink are all complimentary!
Thursday September 29
Market Street Block Party
- Where: Market Street Grocery- Downtown Pittsburgh
- When: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Cost: FREE
- Enjoy a twist on the regular happy hour while enjoying some cooler fall temperatures! There will be street food, cocktails, and music. Head down to relax and get yourself in the weekend mood!
There ya have it. Short and sweet this week- hopefully how the rest of the week will feel. I’ll see you back here Wednesday for some weekend daydreaming ! Cheers!