So, tomorrow is Monday, and that is basically the worst. The events this week should make it a little more bearable, though.
Let’s get to it.
Monday February 8, 2106
- Where: Row House Cinema- Lawrenceville
- When: All day, check site for showtimes
- Cost: $9 for movie ticket + cost of dinner
- Still waiting for your table at Smoke? Grab it to go instead and take it to Row House Cinema every Monday. Movies this Monday include Road House, Purple Rain, and Labyrinth as a part of Row House’s “Tight Pants Week”.
Tuesday February 9, 2016
- Where: Butterjoint- Oakland
- When: 4:30pm-12:00am
- Cost: FREE
- Head to Butterjoint for a happy hour to benefit Girls Rock! Pittsburgh, a local organization that aims to empower young girls and women through music. All proceeds from purchases, as well as tips, during the fundraiser will directly benefit the mission of Girls Rock! Pittsburgh.
- Where: Ace Hotel Lobby Bar- East Liberty
- When: 9:00pm-12:00am
- Cost: FREE
- If you haven’t made your way to the new Ace Hotel yet, now would be the perfect time. Their Fat Tuesday party will feature a New Orleans inspired menu for the evening, as well as tarot card readings. They are also hosting a Mardi Gras costume contest, and the winners are entered to win a stay at Ace Hotel in New Orleans.